Monday, November 22, 2010

A new chapter begins

As we close things out on the first trimester, we are also starting month 6 in our FSO classes. This month we will be learning how to use Flash. I am both looking forward to that and a little initmidated by the prospect.
I will also begin Cycle 1 in my ARP. The Thanksgiving break will allow me to finish some of the media assets I need. I need more than were required for the ARP Showcase.

My Computer Related Technology students are finishing their cartoon mash-ups. I posted one for Crystal today. Several others are nearly done. We post them on a private Ning site so the students can see their work and that of others in a more personal setting. Most of them are also on YouTube, as I have to upload them to YouTube to get an embed code.

To look at work done by both my students and I on YouTube, Check out my channel, 1to1classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment