Sunday, October 24, 2010

FV Cyber Citizenship



Technology is with us, bringing with it both the good and the bad. I think we are living in a time like the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, where a lot of social changes are being brought on by new technology. Our new technology, however, has some special challenges. Some schools try to ban cell phones and certain web sites. It is understandable why they feel this way. I think, though, there has to be a better answer. My video expresses some of my thoughts about our responsibility as educators to help bring up this (and the next) generation to be good cyber citizens.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat, your video is really professional looking. I really enjoyed the subject matter you cover, it is so important in this day and age of high technology that we all try to be good cyber citizens! I liked your photo slide show and the Wordle at the end is great. Very nice work Pat!

    ReplyDelete