Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sweet Animation



I recently joined the FSO Digital Arts Community. I really admire the work that is shared there. I found this really sweet proof of concept animation, which is posted on You Tube by its creators. I went to their home web site and found an interview with the composer of the music for this video. This interested me because my younger son, Phillip, is currently majoring in music and wants to be a composer for video games and the like. I sent him the link because I thought he'd find the interview with this composer inspiring.

Hope you enjoy it! The animation is superb.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat, I've been pretty sick this week with my cold/flu thing, but I finally had the chance to check out this amazing video you posted from the FSODAC. I can't believe it, it is such good work! Wow! You were right, it's a great example of fine animation and appropriate music. I am sure your son Philip was impressed as well and it probably inspired him. Awesome...
    Z

    ReplyDelete