Friday, September 10, 2010

Technology in My Classroom

Wordle: patort tech

One of my assignments for my Full Sail University Online course in Training and Motivational Development calls for me to make a video about the technology I use in my classroom. I decided to include a Wordle to help make the visual point that actually, over the past four years, I have learned to use quite a few things.  I did not list things I learned about in workshops but have not incorporated yet. I should finish by video later today, at which time I plan to post it here, too.

My other task is to refine my topic for my Action Research Project. I've had a pretty good idea about what I want to do, but I have to think about how I will measure my results.  I also think I need to narrow my topic a bit. You can check out my AR web site using the link in the right hand side-bar on this blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment