Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Keynote Analogy about the Brain




Finally!  I posted this project the other day, but somehow it arrived without sound.  I went back several times and finally got it to load on YouTube, although it seems to still hesitate in a couple of places. That may be temporary.

The purpose of the assignment (for our Mulitple Learning Theories class) was to make an analogy about the brain.  As a Speech/Theater major (at least the first time around) the analogy that occured to me was that of a stage production.  I remember sitting in the lighting booth, talking via headsets to the stage manager about technical details of the performance.  Of course, that was (*cough*chough*) years ago, but it was the first thing I thought of.  I hope you enjoy the video.  I made the song for it in Garage Band.

No comments:

Post a Comment