Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soon-to-be-Unveiled Group Web Site Explores Multiple Intelligences

One thing Full Sail University's online masters degree program emphasizes is teamwork.  This month our team collaborated on a web site exploring Multiple Intelligences as described by Howard Gardner.

We chose to represent ourselves as a team of investigators being sent out into the field to study MI.
I love the layout and the way each member of the group contributed to the site.  I am happy to say the final version is done!  You can visit the site at: Team Digital Horizon Web Project

I got to use Comic Life for my page.  It is a very easy to use program that I think kids could really get into.  I will be using it my class this fall.  It is colorful and fun and if I have kids' first story be about themselves, I think it will really engage them.

No comments:

Post a Comment