Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sorry for the lapse!

It came to my attention today that I have not written on my blog in a little while. Sorry! My bad. I didn't realize anyone was reading it. I do like to share what I am learning, and right now I am learning a lot, but I wasn't aware the blog had any visitors. I will try to do better in the future.
 Recently we were asked to make a concept map (web) of the ways we use Multiple Intelligence Theory in our classrooms. This is my map.  The dark purple represent things I would like to do but have not done yet.  We are currently doing an individual project about MI and a group project that we are furiously working to sort out.  Full Sail University's Masters program has a big focus on collaboration and team work.  I am glad, as the people I'm networking with now will also be an encouragement to be during this coming school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment