Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thing 6

I like it that any Google docs document I update is automatically updated on my blog and anywhere else I may have put it. The spreadsheet showing responses to my form is great, although I think I need to be thoughtful about what questions I ask to really get the data I want and I think it good to know ahead of time what I plan to do with whatever data I collect.

Collaboratating on a doc was OK, but somewhat limited. I couldn't access the slide show we were working on as a group when I got home. I told my son, Paul, who just graduated from SAU, about the things we were doing and he was really interested in learning how to us the Google docs, etc.

My next step will be to look over the content of my first trimester courses and decide how best to use Google docs in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment