Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BP5



You can check out Tizmos for yourself at Tizmos.  I can also see having my high school students search for sources linked to one of our U.S. or world history, and using them to create a resource for the whole class.  I need to explore this Web 2.0 tool more. As it is, I am putting a link in one of the link boxes on my iGoogle pages that will take me to my tizmos of all the blogs I am trying to follow for this class. There are quite a few, but then, I originally made this blog for a previous Web 2.0 class offered through my school district's tech department.  I have kept on blogging, even though I am sure most of what I have written was never read. When I started the EMDT masters program, I decided to journal my experience on this blog. I know what it is like to make something like this and have no one reading it, so I am going to try to check out all of the blog links on my Tismos at least once a week and leave as many comments as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Pat,

    Tizmos seems like a great tool for organizing. I was having trouble keeping track of the blogs I am following as well. My Google Reader feed is getting so much information it takes a long time to find my classmates blogs among the Edutopia and news posts. Tizmo sounds like just the tool I need to help me.

    I could also see using this with my students. Tizmo would be a great tool for students to keep track of sites they use for research. The thumbnail of the screen is a great feature so students could keep all their references in one place for easy citation.

    Thanks for sharing such a useful tool.

    ReplyDelete