Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BP6


Deborah Sanders shared a Web 2.0 storytelling app that looked as though it would lend its self very well to collaboration among my students.  Storyjumper differs from Storybird in that you can use your own art. This would be great for students who love to draw and create. Imagine the encouragement a student of any age would get from seeing their artwork made part of a collaborative storybook. My students are older, of course, and many of these sites are geared more toward teachers and parents with elementary school age children. But put the tool in their hands, and I'll bet some of my high schoolers would really enjoy Storyjumper, too. I'm glad Deborah chose to share this Web 2.0 tool with us.

Follow this link to my comments on Deborah's blog: Deborah reviews Storyjumper .

No comments:

Post a Comment