Saturday, October 16, 2010

PE_2 Google SketchUp Progress Report

We were asked to make three blog entries this week about the Web 2.0 tool we'd like to try to master. Obviously I won't be mastering Google SketchUp this week, but I did spend some time exploring the tools and figuring out a few things. In fact, if you look closely, you'll see me learning and figuring out things in the footage I made of my practice with Google SketchUp.

It is more fun to show you what I've learned so far than to just talk about it, so I made a video showing some of the tools and mentioning some of the cool things you can do with this program.  And for those of you who have decided to try SketchUp, happy sketching!



If my Viddler movie does not play, please come back later. I was surprised to find this empty! Maybe I'll stick with YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment