Thursday, May 5, 2011

Week1 Wimba

I am happy to see I will only have to watch two Wimba sessions in the archive. Thank you space shuttle!
My take-away from the Wimba session was that the Literature Review I had already turned in needed to be recalled to make some formatting changes. (Actually, upon checking, the only thing I needed to change was the file name). Drat!  I also noticed a lot of the content was the same as in the videos that I watched on Joe’s blog.  I tried making a web to keep track of all the assignments (blog posts, discussion posts, a post about Wimba because I had to teach that night).  I am still doing the “deer in the headlights” thing, trying to make sure I don’t miss anything. Will I end up in month 11 purgatory? 

By NASA, via Wikimedia Commons
The conversation was good. We have a great group of people in this class, and the comments are always interesting.  I would like to see Joe’s web of the class, though. Somehow I feel like, even with the long Wimba, I am putting something in the wrong place or forgetting to do something.  On the other hand, the calendar seems to help clarify things a bit.  I’m glad things are due on Sunday, so I have time to sort everything out each week. I am now going to go and reformat my Lit Review, double check my blog entries, and confer with my teammates to make sure I haven’t overlooked anything.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for accessing the archive Pat! Please let me know if you have any questions about the course/assignments.

    The first week is really the most confusing (as with any EMDT course). So much is new, so much to review, so much to take in. With all the blog posts and discussion board requirements, it's no wonder heads spin.

    It looks like you have a good handle on things Pat - I seriously doubt I will have the pleasure of your company in Month 11 for more than 4 weeks.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete